Careful Investigation Into Pharmacy And Medication Errors
Medication is one of the most vital components in treating most illnesses and conditions. When a doctor, PA, nurse practitioner, nurse or pharmacist makes a mistake, the patient can suffer severely.
Flynn & Phillips, LLC is one of the only firms in the area with the experience and medical understanding to successfully handle these cases. Our attorneys have spent several decades handling medical malpractice and prescription error issues. We will skillfully evaluate your case, put together a strategic approach to hold the responsible parties accountable, and litigate if necessary to get you full compensation.
Skilled Representation Following Pharmacy Malpractice Or Wrong Drug Errors
Medication errors can occur in a broad range of settings and situations, including:
- Doctorsprescribing the wrong medication or a wrong dosage
- Medical providers failing to determine if the medication is contraindicated itself or in combination with others
- Nurses confusing prescriptions between patients in hospitals or care facilities
- Nurses administering an incorrect dosage to a patient
- Errors made during in-patient procedures
- Miscommunication between doctors and other providers, such as pharmacists
- Pharmacy errors, either by staff or the pharmacist
- Overdoses caused by doctors or staff
If you have been harmed because of a medication, we will carefully investigate the details of what occurred and what should have been done. Our firm works with top experts throughout the country, as well as medical professionals locally, to put together a solid case on your behalf and prove liability. You can rely upon our lawyers’ experience, medical understanding and abilities in litigation to ensure that your case in capable hands and that we will recover maximum damages on your behalf.
We provide free initial consultations to discuss the harm you have faced because of prescription errors. To learn more and schedule a meeting, contact our Albany offices by calling 229-518-4050 or toll free at 800-646-8799.